How does lower back pain happen ?
It is usually seen in old people. But nowadays many young people also have lower back pain. In old people this kind of thing happens because of their ages but in Young people this kind of problem happens because of laziness in the people. People are not doing anything the whole day, people are just watching the smartphone tv’s all the day. That’s why this kind of problem happens. If you want to get rid of the lower back pain then we will teach you best yoga poses for lower back pain in this article. This is very easy for an absolute beginner to advance.
Is it worthy to do the best yoga poses for lower back pain ?
This is one of the best body therapy. Many people in the world do this not only for lower back pain. They do yoga to get rid of many diseases and also mind stress. Also many doctors in the world recommended it . It makes your body flexible and also is a benefit for many things. People who do yoga are fit and healthy.
By doing yoga, you will know the changes in your body before and after doing yoga. You will be able to make your body balance.If you do it regularly, I’m sure that you will be fit and healthy.To learn the different types of yoga keep reading guys. Below are some of the Best yoga poses for lower back pain you can follow and make routine to do it :
You can see in the video how it is done. So it is not so difficult for you to do, it’s quite easy for you to get rid of back pain. Actually it stretches your back and mobilizes the spinal cord, and also it stretches your neck and shoulders too.
How to do it?
- Stand like a dog means get on all fours on the ground
- Keep your wrists under your shoulder and also keep your knees under your hips.
- Try to stay in balance state of your body
- Look up and lets your stomach be let down towards the mat or ground
- Breathe out as you get your jaw into your chest, draw your navel toward your spine, and curve your spine toward the roof.
- Don’t focus on anything while doing it and release the tension of your body
- do this step continuously for a while
Downward facing dog (Best yoga poses for lower back pain)
This yoga is usually done by the people from India and it is quite easy to do and help to relax your body. This is yoga like bending and moving your body forward as shown in the video.it will surely help you to imbalance your body and you will get strength.
How to do it ?
- Take a one carpet or lie down your four feet on the ground.
- Keep your hands in alignment under your wrists and should be your knees under your hips.
- Make a pressure on your hand and keep your toes under and lift it up with your knees.
- Keep your sitting bones up towards the ceiling.
- Make sure to bend your knees and stretch your spine and tailbone.
- You should make balance in between the weight of your body from both sides and give attention to your hips and shoulder.
- try to keep your head up with the help of your arms.
- Do this step everyday and try to do this for 5 minute.
This will help you reduce the pain of your neck and backache.It will help you to stretch your spinal cord and your hips. Also it helps you to remove or relieve stress and anxiety.
How to do it ?
- Make a distance between two of your legs and apart.
- You should make your one leg in your front and one leg of your back.
- Keep your arms parallel to the floor with your hand facing down.
- Move towards and hinge at your right hip to come forward using your hand and toe.
- Move your hand towards your leg and towards the floor.
- And your next arm should be faced towards the ceiling.
- You can do this step daily for your betterment and repeat this side on both sides, we have only shown one side.
This yoga will affect your stomach,spine and buttocks. it will stretch your chest, and your shoulders and it will help you to get rid of stress.
How to do it ?
- Take a one mat and fully lie down on the ground or mat.
- Lie down comfortably engaging with the muscles of your lower back and buttocs and thigh.
- Keep your elbow underneath your shoulders and your forearms and palms facing towards the floor.
- Try to lift up your torso and then head slowly.
- Try to balance with the help of your lower abdominal to help/support your back.
- Make sure that you are trying to lift up your spine and crown your head instead of doing anything wrong.
- Keep your body fully relaxed in that pose and make sure to remain active.
- Trying to do it for 5 minute daily will make your body fit and healthy.
Locust pose( Best yoga poses for lower back pain )
This yoga is similar to sphinx pose but here is something different you should try and let me tell you its benefit that it will strengthen your back torso,arms and legs too and this is also done by lying down.
How to do it ?
- Take a mat or carpet or you can do it in the ground ,Firstly lie down on the floor and stretch your body.
- Now after that take your big toes together and keep your heels to the side.
- Keep your forehead on the floor slowly.
- Now lift all of your body parts i.e head,chest and arms partway etc.
- You can also bring your hands together and interlace it with your fingers behind your back.
- you should lift your legs up to deepen the pose.
- Try to look forward and slowly upwards as you strengthen the back of your neck.
- Try to be in this pose for one minute and do this yoga pose for daily to reduce back pain of your body.